- It is located near APU so that the user can intervene easily in case of maintenance.
- Existing errors on APU can be observed.
- There are buttons to directly intervene when there is a problem during automatic startof APU.
- It is designed as per IP67 Standards. Besides, it enables to reach last 500 detailed logs thanks to diagnostic.
- It is conformant to MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461E/F standards.
1. A/C CLUTCH: The air conditioning system cannot be started while the corresponding LED is on.
2. HYDRAULIC SOLENOID: The corresponding LED light comes on when the hydraulic solenoid is activated.
3. HYDRAULIC FAN PWM : Hydraulic LED speed decreases as the fan speed increases.
4. RADIATOR FAN PWM : The corresponding LED light level decreases while radiator fan speed increases.
5. EMERGENCY STOP : The corresponding LED lights if any of the emergency stop buttons are active.
6. HIGH ENGINE COOLANT TEMP : The corresponding LED lights when the engine water temperature is high.
7. LOW OIL PRESSURE: The corresponding LED lights when the engine oil pressure is low.
8. HIGH CABIN WATER LEVEL: The corresponding LED lights when there is no water in the cab. If there is water, it goes out.
9. AIR FILTER CLOGGING: The corresponding LED is lights if the air filter is clogged.
10. LOW RADIATOR WATER LEVEL : The corresponding LED lights when there is no water in the radiator. If there is water, it goes out.
11. FSS ALARM: The corresponding LED is lights when the event of an alarm in the APU engine compartment.
12. WATER IN FUEL FILTER: The corresponding LED lights when the water level in the fuel water filter increases.
13.EMERGENCY STOP: When pressed, the emergency button is activated.
14.MANUAL ACTUATOR: The Actuator operates as long as it is kept pressed.
15.MANUAL FUEL PUMP: The Fuel Pump operates as long as it is kept pressed.
16.MANUAL START: The Starter Motor operates as long as it kept pressed.
17.MANUAL GLOW: The Glow operates as long as it kept pressed.
18.ACT: The fuse of Actuator.
19.FUEL PUMP: The fuse of Fuel Pump.
20.STARTER ENGINE: The fuse of Starter Engine.
21.GLOW: The fuse of Glow.
22.DIAGNOSTIC: Software installation socket.
DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)
140 x 213 x 160 ±5 mm
3,1 KG ± 0,1
Join more than 100 satisfied clients
Speak to us about your project